Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Are there compatible larger capacity ink cartridges available for my HP Photosmart C3180 ALL-IN-ONE printer?

Are my existing 92 black and 93 colour cartridges the only HP compatable cartridges I can use in my new printer? They are rather small in ink capacity !





Any viable alternatives?Are there compatible larger capacity ink cartridges available for my HP Photosmart C3180 ALL-IN-ONE printer?
Try having a google for a Continuous ink system


I have one on my Epson R200, it's great.





www.continuousink.com I think it is . . .Are there compatible larger capacity ink cartridges available for my HP Photosmart C3180 ALL-IN-ONE printer?
I have this same printer. Not been able to find any larger cartridges for it though. They run out within a month! :-(
Hp for most printers has a cartridge that is somewhat full and another that is large capacity or two times. Go to Hp supplies web site or call Cartridge express in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment