Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have a HP 1215, can I refill the cartridge with the ink instead to buy the cartridge?

How do we refill, as I tryed before and I couldn't do it.I have a HP 1215, can I refill the cartridge with the ink instead to buy the cartridge?
here is an excellent video that walks you thru the process of refilling an HP ink cartridge:


http://www.castleink.com/_ink-refill-kit鈥?/a>I have a HP 1215, can I refill the cartridge with the ink instead to buy the cartridge?
yas u can


in each catridge there are holes


color one has 3 holes :


left: yellow


upper middle :red


rihte: blue


u may fill gentlly (about 5-10 cc) for every one


u can test it with soft cloth, by press it onit , to see 3 coler lines





the black catridge has 1 or 2 holes so u can use any of theme





important : use the support fill ink to your printer


its noted on the cartoon packge
go to Youtube and see how its done.

No comments:

Post a Comment