Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How do I check the ink levels on HP Deskjet D1360? I do not find the services tab in printer properties?

some friends replied me to go through the services tap in printer properties, but i do not find it anywhere? please guide me.How do I check the ink levels on HP Deskjet D1360? I do not find the services tab in printer properties?
Most HP's do not have an ink level, but in case it does this is how you would get to it.





Pretend you are going to print something. When the printer window pops up instead of printing hit properties.





Along the top of the properties box there should be a tab that says Services. This will lead you to the HP tool box.





Click on the little bod that has the picture of tools.





On the window that now pops up you should have a tab that says estimated ink level.





If there isn't one, then you do not have that feature on your printer.








IMPORTANT: The ink level is just an estimate and will not reflect how much ink you actually have in your cartridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment