Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Can I use bulk generic black ink that I bought for an HP printer with a Canon printer with no harm to heads?

I had a HP Deskjet 820 and now have a Canon Pixma. I have been using generic cartridges but would like to use a large bottle of black ink I have left over from my HP printer for refilling the Canon but I don't want to damage the printing heads by using the wrong ink.Can I use bulk generic black ink that I bought for an HP printer with a Canon printer with no harm to heads?
no can do.... hp 820 printers uses different type of ink. I'm a refiller myself and found that ink for older models of HP don't work well with new HP cartridge. So much so if you use that ink on the canon pixma models........Can I use bulk generic black ink that I bought for an HP printer with a Canon printer with no harm to heads?
You sure can as long as it's the same ink use photo ink with photo ink, pigmented ink with pigmented ink non pigmented ink with non pigmented ink you won't damage anything. If you use a non pigmented ink where you should use a pigmented ink it will still print but the edges of the fonts will not be smooth.gl
Then don't use it. It is NOT the same ink. It may work but it can also damage printing heads of your cartridges.

No comments:

Post a Comment