Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have a HP photo smart Printer3210 All in One, I have every ink cartridge full. Problem unable to print BLACK

I have been in touch with HP by internet and telephone,tried all their suggestions still unable to print BLACK, all other colours no problem.


Please help.I have a HP photo smart Printer3210 All in One, I have every ink cartridge full. Problem unable to print BLACK
change the catridge of only b/w.I have a HP photo smart Printer3210 All in One, I have every ink cartridge full. Problem unable to print BLACK
Have you tried going into the printer utility menu and cleaned the printer heads?
Are you using refilled cartridges?





Have you removed the tape on the cartridges?





have you tried with another black cartridge?





To isolate the issue try with another black cartridge or insert the black cartridges with any other All-in-One and you will fine whether the problem with the printer or with the cartridges.





Once try to clean cartridges from HP solution on the desktop.
have you told the printer that you have a new refill or select auto print as this is black

No comments:

Post a Comment