Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have a HP photosmart C5150 and i keep getting a error message wehn i refill my ink how do i get rid of it?

I have a kit to refill my ink carteges and it told me how to get rid of the message that comes up on my screen but i lost the paper how do i get rid of it?I have a HP photosmart C5150 and i keep getting a error message wehn i refill my ink how do i get rid of it?
You probably bought just the ink. Some bad vendors


do not tell you clearly (or at all) if something more


is needed for your printer. I get my refills from Inkfilling


which lists everything that you need so you can decide


based on your printer model.





So, this printer according to InkFilling.com


needs a chip also.





I believe the version 2 or the auto-reset are the latest


ones.





Here is the page:


http://www.inkfilling.com/inkjet-refill-鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment