Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is there a way to monitor my ink levels in a HP PSC 2410?

I have an HP PSC 2410xi photosmart all-in-one printer. It's pretty good, but I hate it when I start running low on ink and I can't check. Is there a way to see the ink levels on my computer or on the screen on the printer?Is there a way to monitor my ink levels in a HP PSC 2410?
file ---%26gt; print ----%26gt; properties ------%26gt;services/maintenance ------%26gt; estimated ink levels.





Keep in mind they are an estimate and rarely even remotely close to accurate.Is there a way to monitor my ink levels in a HP PSC 2410?
Have you looked under your printer properties/settings? My father-in-law's HP printer allows him to do this and it's more than a few years old.





Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment