Saturday, December 26, 2009

My HP C6180 All in one printer is misreporting ink. I put in a new cartridge and it said half full?

I put the old cartridge back in and it said full, although it is really empty. Anyone know what's up. They offered me a new printer but shipping the old one back is a hassle. I would prefer to reset the firmware if I can.My HP C6180 All in one printer is misreporting ink. I put in a new cartridge and it said half full?
sensors of this printer might not be functioning well. try to uninstall the printer driver then reinstall. if still malfunctioning you really need services for your printer. buy a new one if the delivery cost is almost the same as the product cost.My HP C6180 All in one printer is misreporting ink. I put in a new cartridge and it said half full?
Take the new printer - ship it back in the box the new one comes in. Malfunctions do not correct themselves. Ever. You don't have to do anything but plug it in. Same software.

No comments:

Post a Comment