Saturday, December 26, 2009

My friend left me 66 boxes of mostly hp toner/ink.What the heck do I do with it?

66 boxes of hp ink and toner. Contacted hp they want reciepts(don't have them) Would anyone or company that you know would buy them from me? They are cluttering my house. I dont want to give them away since I know they are worth something.My friend left me 66 boxes of mostly hp toner/ink.What the heck do I do with it?
if there is nothing wrong with them %26amp; you are 100% certain they are not stolen property, then I suggest selling them on ebay.My friend left me 66 boxes of mostly hp toner/ink.What the heck do I do with it?
Not to be funny but setup and ebay account, sell it ship it... Let the person who want the carts, battle it out for top price. Snap a picture and post it. Some of those carts go for as much as $200 if they are HP brand. The winner will also pay shipping and handling. Sell them one at a time or as a group. here is a link that will help you get started.





http://pages.ebay.com/help/newtoebay/get鈥?/a>





http://pages.ebay.com/help/newtoebay/new鈥?/a>





try that out, in the mean time, visit our website for other free help
I second the ebay idea. Someone somewhere will say, ';Yes, he's got the exact toner carts I need - deal!'; It's likely the best bet to unload them quickly. If you tried to sell them this way a couple of times on eBay without success...well, the market has spoken: They're not worth selling so take them to a recycler or bin them.

No comments:

Post a Comment