Saturday, December 26, 2009

Having a problem after replacing my ink cartridge in my HP Photosmart C5280?

Since I replace the cartridge the printer will not work. I have a message on the printer screen that says Printer Cartridges ';refer to printer documentation';. I have spoken with HP twice and was even sent a new printer. Once I recieved it and put in my cartridges from my old printer, it did the same thing.Having a problem after replacing my ink cartridge in my HP Photosmart C5280?
Given that the ink cartridges won't work in either printer I'd guess that those cartridges are defective. I'd suggest you ask HP to replace them, or try returning them to the store where you purchased them.Having a problem after replacing my ink cartridge in my HP Photosmart C5280?
You don't say,what cartridges ,you use.Sometimes, you got to use original cartridges,otherwise printer won't work.
  • myspace-quizzes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment