Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have a hp PC5250 printer. I just replaced the black ink cartridge. How can I get the software to show this?

I have an hp Photosmart printer. Even though I just replaced the cartridge, the ink levels have not changed. The hp chat person said it was a software problem and it would not affect the print quality (but did not solve the problem). Is there any way to fix the ink levels? Thanks.I have a hp PC5250 printer. I just replaced the black ink cartridge. How can I get the software to show this?
Your printer may not recognize the correct ink levels because it is holding the memory from the previously used cartridges. However, a printer reset should resolve the recognition problem. To reset your printer please follow these instructions: 鈥?Remove ALL cartridges 鈥?Turn off printer 鈥?Unplug the printer from the power source for a full 5 minutes 鈥?Reverse steps. Plug back in, turn on printer and install all cartridges

No comments:

Post a Comment