Monday, December 21, 2009

How do I check the ink level for my HP Photosmart C3180?

I run Vista and I have the smaller driver installed (The 30MB one not 160MB one) It used to show me ink levels everytime I printed off a document or picture but now it doesn't show anything and I can't tell the levels of the ink cartridges. Is there a manual way to check them without taking it out? There is no problem with the ink, I just wanna check the levels of it.How do I check the ink level for my HP Photosmart C3180?
Try going into the control panel and click on printers and faxes, when your printer(s) come up right click on the HP printer and the printing preferences and when that comes up, click on printer services box and the next box or screen should have estimated ink levels click on that to get your ink levels.How do I check the ink level for my HP Photosmart C3180?
If im not mistaken, there should be a printer icon in your taskbar (bottom right of the screen). If thats the case all you have to do is right click, select ';open HP3100 series toolbox'; and then there should be a tab called estimated ink level.

No comments:

Post a Comment