Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How to I keep my black printer ink from running out so fast? HP photosmart C4280 all-in-one?

I have a HP photosmart c4280 all in one printer and I was just wondering if there is any way to keep my black ink from draining so fast when I print. I don't print that much and I didn't experience this rundown on my old printer.How to I keep my black printer ink from running out so fast? HP photosmart C4280 all-in-one?
open your printer properties and lower the dpiHow to I keep my black printer ink from running out so fast? HP photosmart C4280 all-in-one?
This is pretty tough. First of all the cartridges do not hold much, and second the printer is designed to prime the cartridge almost for every print, which uses ink up. Try draft mode and then buy your ink from BriteChoice.com Report Abuse

print less
Stop printing top quality.
dont use it as much
  • myspace-quizzes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment