Saturday, December 26, 2009

Why my HP F4240 printer does not recognize refilled ink cartridges?

I heard that this kind of cartridges use a smart chip which allow only authentic HP cartridges to be used.Can i solve the problem by installing different drivers for the printer?Or can i reset the ink level for cartridges from windows?I use Black 300 cartridge.Why my HP F4240 printer does not recognize refilled ink cartridges?
I had the same problem with my HP when I tried universal ink refills.


I could not print anything if I used the printer directly but if I scanned and then printed through my computer it would print.


The only way I could print directly was to use the correct printing cartridges.


Good luck.Why my HP F4240 printer does not recognize refilled ink cartridges?
Double check that you removed all the tape and packaging.





http://inkjetcartridges.hazaa.tv/





http://inkjetinkcartridge.net/
make sure you took the tape off of them.
  • myspace-quizzes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment