Monday, December 21, 2009

I purchased a PC world colour ink and the messages is rejecting it saying it only takes HP ink. what can I do?

take it back tell those stupid people that their stupid product is poo and demand another hp one for free.





why should you get it for free, well have you ever been charged admin costs?





So lets us charge them greedy fat company peoples travel costs and energy costs and stress at home cos your wife and kids couldnt print and blamed it on you to the point of breaking,,,, costs.





Come on lets storm the tiriny of faulty products and bring them DOWN.I purchased a PC world colour ink and the messages is rejecting it saying it only takes HP ink. what can I do?
If the cartridge is not suitable for the job it was sold for, return it and complain.I purchased a PC world colour ink and the messages is rejecting it saying it only takes HP ink. what can I do?
Nothing. A lot of items only take their own products.
Return it the bloody things faulty or search online to reset it..
  • myspace-quizzes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment