Saturday, December 26, 2009

My HP Photosmart C4280 prints like there is no ink left when there is?

There is still ink left in my cartridges but the words that come out of my printer come out very lightly almost like there's no ink left.


I have been refilling those cartridges rather than buying new ones, so maybe it's time to buy some? Or maybe this is something else, like the print head is broken or damaged?


Let me know what you think. Thanks.My HP Photosmart C4280 prints like there is no ink left when there is?
You may want to try increasing the print quality to ';best';. This should help to prime the nozzles. If this doesn't work, I'd highly recommend that you replace the ink cartridges.My HP Photosmart C4280 prints like there is no ink left when there is?
Many teens are gradually destroying their printers by refusing to replace their cartridges. Instead they refill them and printer manuals specifically advise against this.
does your printer have maintenance software...if so run it as the print head may be clogged with dry ink

No comments:

Post a Comment