Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My HP Deskjet F4180 won't print after I changed the ink cartridges. How do I fix this?

It's happened before, but I forgot how to fix it. It prints the align sheet and everything, but it won't print any document that I send to it. I think that last time I had to copy the align sheet or something, but I already did that and it's still not working.My HP Deskjet F4180 won't print after I changed the ink cartridges. How do I fix this?
I'd start by just unplugging your machine. Leave it unplugged for about 30 seconds, then plug it back in and power it up. If that doesn't work, try this:








鈥?Remove ALL cartridges 鈥?Turn off printer 鈥?Unplug the printer from the power source for a full 5 minutes 鈥?Reverse steps. Plug back in, turn on printer and install all cartridges

No comments:

Post a Comment