Thursday, December 17, 2009

Can I use an HP ink cartridge in my Dell AIO 922 all in one printer?

How do I know if it's the right size? I can't find any compatibility specs online...Can I use an HP ink cartridge in my Dell AIO 922 all in one printer?
you can try, but no it won't workCan I use an HP ink cartridge in my Dell AIO 922 all in one printer?
no an HP cartridge will not work in that printer, nor will any other brand of cartridge except dell.
no not at all
NO, or I really doubt it. Each company has there own size of ink. You need to buy it from Dell (who didn't really make the printer, just market it). Type in your printer model into yahoo.com and search for ink
You need to buy ink made for your printer. They go out of their way to make the ink only work in certain printers since that is how they make all their money

No comments:

Post a Comment