Thursday, December 17, 2009

Is it possible to refill an HP Photosmart D7560 ink cartridge instead of buying a new one?

I'm thinking about getting an HP D7560 or D5460. I have a black and white laser printer for most things, so I was thinking of using it primarily to print inkjet printable CDs/DVDs and for photos. One thing that would really add icing onto the cake is if it were possible to take the ink cartridges to one of those little ink refill stores and refill them for cheaper. Is that possible with either of those printers?Is it possible to refill an HP Photosmart D7560 ink cartridge instead of buying a new one?
I have never used the following however if it works well it sounds like it would be an EXCELLENT Solution to constantly buying ink cartridges.





URL: http://www.continuousink.com/





If you take a chance and use this, I'd like to know how it works for you!





I Hope this Helps!!Is it possible to refill an HP Photosmart D7560 ink cartridge instead of buying a new one?
I was just wondering if you had discovered if it was possible to refill the cartridges for this printer. Report Abuse

check out Cartridge world

No comments:

Post a Comment