Thursday, December 17, 2009

How to refill my hp C5280 ink cartridges?

The hp ink is so expensive and i've heard that buying a refill kit is a much smarter option. I've never done anything like this before, so i've been watching videos on youtube to show me how...the only problem is I can't find a guide anywhere on the interenet that covers the model of my printer.





Any advice or useful links





Much appreciated





Thanks :-)How to refill my hp C5280 ink cartridges?
Refilling your own isn't highly recommended and it can be messy and difficult. For a cheap alternative to HP namebrand ink, check out inksmile.com for half-price or less recycled, quality ink cartridges. Their service is fast and accurate. -a satisfied customer





http://www.InkSmile.com/InkCartridge.aspx?sid=7%26amp;ReferralID=164383How to refill my hp C5280 ink cartridges?
www.inkfilling.net you will find instructions on videos Report Abuse

You can find complete instructions here:


http://fillserv.com/inkjetprinter.php?pr鈥?/a>





Though I would note that you are probably better off buying remanufactured HP ink cartridges. These remanufactured cartridges usually cost half as much as new genuine HP replacements.
hp are not designed to be refilled by the user. Even if you succeed, the result will be poor and your printer will not be able to estimate your ink level

No comments:

Post a Comment