Thursday, December 17, 2009

Has anyone tried to refill HP Vivera ink catridges, they appear to have no visible outlet for the ink, instead?

I'm used to refilling all my ink cartridges , as this is the way the OEM make there money, by charging top dollar for so called ';original'; replacement cartridgeHas anyone tried to refill HP Vivera ink catridges, they appear to have no visible outlet for the ink, instead?
Yes I have and I did it well. As you did not state what printer model you had I can post an exact link to the right cartridge to give you instructions. This is a link to HP cartridges that originally used Vivera ink.


http://www.jettecrefill.com/search.asp?b鈥?/a>





If you press home it will take you to a search engine that you type your model printer into IE HP C4180 and then it will give you the link to instructions for refilling if that particular model can be refilled.





EDIT


The instructions will be the same no matter what ink you use so try finding somewhere that sells ink that are not universal but specific to the make of printer. I have a Canon (I no longer use the HP) printer and the ink is just for Canon printers as it matches the colours Canon use and the resukt was so much better that the universal kits. HP use different shades of the colours and so do all makers, so an HP magenta may be darker that a Canon magenta. Where I get my ink from they also sell HP ink and different ones for different models as some use dye and some pigment bases ink. The better the match of ink shade and type the better the result to how it printed with OEMs.
  • myspace-quizzes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment