Monday, December 21, 2009

Are the colors in an HP tri color ink cartridge the same as on the sticker on the cartridge?

I'm trying to refill my cartridge and I have to make sure I put the ink in the right spots.Are the colors in an HP tri color ink cartridge the same as on the sticker on the cartridge?
If your cartridge is a 78...definitely no.





If you can't see which is which, the best way to tell is with a toothpick. Put it in as far as you can, then remove to see the color.





Your refill kit should have included instructions......the good ones do.Are the colors in an HP tri color ink cartridge the same as on the sticker on the cartridge?
If you really want to refill the cartridge, make sure you do it the right way. If you put the wrong color in the wrong spot, toss the cartridge! Also, I wouldn't refill it more than once, twice at the most. Better yet, just go buy a new cartridge. For the aggrivation of refilling, it's just not worth it. And yes I have refilled cartridges, and had them leak all over me! Not pretty.
Take your cartridge out and check the bottom of it where the ink comes out, you can probably tell the colors and see if it matches up.





I would check mine, but I'm so low on ink it will probably hate me for removing it and putting it back... lol
When end-users refilled their cartridges and end up with a leaking one, thats simply because they have injected the ink way too fast and due to that, they would think refilling a cartridge is not worth it. patience is the key to a sucessful refill.





I have repeat customers who had refilled the same cartridges with me an average of 6 or more times. We do our refills using our portable refilling machines, the air pressure is balanced automatically which helps in prolonging the cartridge life.





Poke a tooth pick in each refill hole to check out the color in that respective hole, the color on the label wun serve as an accurate guide.





Check out my website at www.inkrefillservice.com or contact us at enquiries@inkrefillservice.com if you require further assistance. We would be glad to be of service to you.
Ya it was the same as on the sticker even u can just check that with ur eyes even. Just remove the sticker and see that wholes by a torch or in a lighted room its simple to distinguish between the colours and then u can refil that correctly..........

No comments:

Post a Comment