Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Where can i buy HP Ink cartridges for my photo printer?

I have been buying Hewlett Packard colour and black ink cartridges for my photo printer but from a well known Camera shop but they are so expensive, are there any shops in London, UK that i could go to, because i can't afford what these shops charge. Also i need photo paper too. I have looked on line but can't seem to find what i am after, unless anyone can help on that too, i would be grateful for any help.Where can i buy HP Ink cartridges for my photo printer?
the cheapest ink cartridges in the uk and free delivery are on my hot offer page http://www.babesandbet.com/24





i have used them before and they are good.


they do hp not sure which specific one you will need.


also getting unbranded compatibles will save you even more.





good luckWhere can i buy HP Ink cartridges for my photo printer?
Try www.inkcycle.com.
Try Hp shopping.com
try TESCO they maynot have h.p. ink cartridges but if you go down and look at the packaging you will see its says on the back what type of printers they are suitable for I'm certain you will get sorted there, they also sell the photo paper and all are very reasonable in price ,i know the ink was on offer a few weeks ago ,but you probably missed out on that but will still get a better price than in the camera shop
Tesco's sell these for 拢9.99 each.
I get mine from here http://www.mx2.co.uk/default.asp?part=93鈥?/a>
Try 7dayshop.com based in guernsey they are the cheapest I have found anywhere for ink and paper. and they do a fast delivery. Look out for their battery offers and loads of stuff in their clearance and specials!
try http://www.impact-computers.co.uk for remanufactured HP Ink Cartridges.
I use www.supermediastore.com


Go to their Ink/Toner section.


Click on HP Inkjet (I assume you have an inkjet)


Then you can either look up the model of your Printer, OR, you can click the tab and look at ink by ink number.





When you look online, theres OEM (original equipment manufacturer) ink, which is made by HP themselves, and Compatible inks, which is the exact same ink but made by another company and thus cheaper





This site has really good deals every couple of weeks, like 25% off and free shipping.
I get mine from IJT Direct online. www.ijtdirect.co.uk or tel 0800 083 4555
Try http://www.inkcycle.co.uk/hewlett_packar鈥?/a>


You can get refilled cartridges that are quite reasonable or New ones that are a bit more expensive.
I go to Hewlet Packards own site, they are cheaper than the electrical stores and camera shops
Any store that carry HP cartridges.

No comments:

Post a Comment