Monday, December 21, 2009

Where can i sell used ink cartridges for an hp printer to a legitimate company?

I want to sell some of my old used cartridges for an HP printer. I have a LOT of old ones and several friends of mine and I want to create a fundraiser for a local group with the cartridges if there is a way to get some money back out of the used ones. I need to find a legitimate company to sell them to. I know I've heard of a lot of charities that collect them, who do the charities sell them to? Is there a company online or something? Any advice or thoughts are appreciated.Where can i sell used ink cartridges for an hp printer to a legitimate company?
A couple of different places buy back empty ink cartridges depending on which manufacture of cartridge you have. Try the link below , it's a company who buys back the empty cartridges.





http://www.inkjetcartridge.com/selusyour鈥?/a>
  • myspace-quizzes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment