Thursday, December 17, 2009

How can I charge the ink of HP Printer's cartridge 1020 by my self?

I bought the Ink but I can't charge toner ?How can I charge the ink of HP Printer's cartridge 1020 by my self?
RTFM.





It's all explained in the printer User Manual.How can I charge the ink of HP Printer's cartridge 1020 by my self?
I assume you mean you bought TONER





If it's INK it'll totally the wrong thing.





LASER printers use Toner, which is a fine powder. Also HP cartridges use chips to register the life remaining, and I doubt you have a rechipping facility.





Simplest way is to BUY a NEW toner cartridge and install it.





There is MORE than simply toner in the cartridgem there is the drum the laser works with that wears out, thers is a developer system to control toner flow, this also wears out





Refilling is a great way to reuin a printer, IF the toner is the right powder even, and there almost as many types of toner as there are printers
oooh, assassin's creed! ^^





be careful with the ink.. ^^
Better go to store or by a new printer, if u r 1 is old.

No comments:

Post a Comment