Thursday, December 17, 2009

Is it a problem if i refill my HP printer with Canon Ink?

I accidentally bought Canon Ink instead of HP ink. I want to refill my printer with this ink. Is it a problem? Can anything go wrong or will it work the same?Is it a problem if i refill my HP printer with Canon Ink?
The only problem there could be is the colours are not the same. Each printer manufactures makes each colour slightly different to another manufacturer using the same colour. If HP's inks are different colours then you may notice that your print outs are not the same using the Canon ink. Apart from that, it should be fine.Is it a problem if i refill my HP printer with Canon Ink?
no if you know what your doing, basically just dont make a big or deep hole and everything should be fine, the ink refil packages are usually for all carts so hp or cannon should not make a diffrence.
Do you mean ink or the cartridge? If it's ink, not a problem but as mentioned the colors may vary. If it's the cartridge then no.
  • myspace-quizzes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment